Venice V Hotel
Digital In Room Compendium
Welcome to the Venice V Hotel!
We appreciate you staying with us during this time. If you have any questions, concerns or need assistance, please feel free to contact us directly at:
Front Desk: 310-912-6488
Hotel Contact Information
Valet parking is $49 (+ tax) per vehicle / per night.
Please note that there will be ongoing, city-mandated construction along the Speedway corridor through May 2023, which may cause traffic delays and reroutes upon arrival to the hotel. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause. Guests will still have access to parking at the hotel.
Cribs & Rollaways
Complimentary cribs and Pack ‘N Plays are available upon request and based upon availability.
Rollaway beds are $50/night rental and based upon availability.
In Room Tech
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The thermostat can be controlled by touch screen in your room — simply adjust the temperature up or down, as well as the fan strength.
Streaming with Apple AirPlay
Our crisp HD TV’s are equipped with Apple TV’s, so you can stream 100+ apps such as Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Video, HBO Max, Disney+, YouTube, Showtime and many more, directly on the TV. Simply login or download your favorite app from Apple’s App Store and stream away on the big screen. For Apple users we also support Apple Airplay, to cast from your iOS device to the TV too.
Marshall Bluetooth Speaker
To use the Marshall Bluetooth Speaker:
- Press the middle, gold button to turn the speaker on
- To connect to Bluetooth, push Bluetooth button until lights flash to initiate pairing
Use the telephone in your room to make local calls (free), long distance within the USA ($1.49/min), or long distance around the world ($3.50-$5.00/min). Dialing instructions are below:
- Front Desk: Press the Middle V Button
- Room to Room: 7 + Room Number
- Local: 9 + Phone Number
- Long Distance (Domestic): 9 + 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
- Long Distance (International): 9 + 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
- Emergency: 911
In Room Dining
- Torres Chips – $6.00
- Pirate’s Booty Aged White Cheddar – $6.00
- Shar Impossible Good Trail Mix – $9.o0
- Autumn’s Gold Granola Bar – $7.00
- M&M’s – $7.00
- KitKat – $7.00
- Tiny Tate’s Cookies – $7.00
- Epic Jerky (Beef Salt + Pepper) – $10.00
- Pistachios – $7.00
- Free & Easy Wash Hat – $40.00
- Sun Bum Face Lotion (30 SPF) – $17.00
- Sun Bum Body Lotion (50 SFP) – $17.00
- Mr. Zog’s Sex Wax – $8.00
- Labbe Apres Surf Hydrating Face Oil Travelers 30 ML – $45.00
- Intimacy Kit – $28.00
- Topo Chico Sparkling Mineral Water 500 ml – $7.00
- Coca-Cola 7.5 oz Bottled – $7.00
- Diet Coke 7.5 oz Bottled – $7.00
- Sound – $8.00
- Mad Tasty Hemp Infused Sparkling Water – $11.00
- Beach towels
- Bikes, skateboard and surfboard rentals
- Smoke-free environment*
- Pet friendly
*Additional fees may apply
And right outside our front door you will find…
- Beachfront living
- The Marvin Braude 26-mile bike path from Malibu to Manhattan Beach
- World-famous Venice Skate Park
- Santa Monica and Venice Piers
- Eclectic dining, shopping, and One of a kind people watching on the world-famous boardwalk
- Upscale dining and shopping on Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Venice Canals Walkway
- Sailboat watching along the Marina Main Canal
- Paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing and sailing in Marina Del Rey
- Ballona Wetlands & Malibu Lagoon Ecological Reserves
- Near Santa Monica Third Street Promenade and Main Street
About The Hotel
Get to know the story behind Venice V here.
Get to know the artists who inspired and created the design, photography and art at Venice V here.
Adaptability is at the heart of the Venice V, with a once basement theatre transformed into an open, evolving, tech-friendly space for our community and travelers alike— a hub for group meetings, private screenings, speakeasy cocktails, wellness gatherings, and more.
Meeting & Event Space Includes:
720 SF of flexible theater meeting & event space
Please contact our Sales team at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Venice V does not have a formal business center, but can provide various executive services including:
- Copy & print services (visit the front desk for more info)
- Executive Boardroom, Meeting Room and Private Event Space
- Video conferencing
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
For appointments or more information please visit or contact the front desk:
(310) 912 6488
Check-In / Check-Out
Check in time is after 3:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm. Arriving early or need that extra hour of sleep? We’ll do our very best to accommodate you (based on availability) – just let us know in advance. If we can’t, we’ll gladly stow your luggage safely and securely, until you’re ready to move on. Late check out fees may apply. If you check out or leave before your scheduled departure date, there is a fee of one night’s stay plus tax.
Venice V Hotel is non smoking. A cleaning fee of $400 will be assessed in the event smoking does occur in the guest rooms.
We love your furry friends and they are definitely welcome at Venice V. With every pet stay, our hotel will help a pet in need. 10% of your pet fee gets donated to the Best Friends Animal Society.
Please note our pet fee/policy includes:
- $100 one time, non-refundable fee (per pet)
- 1 pet per room
- Max weight of 45 lb per pet
- Sorry, no cats
- Additional fees apply for deep cleaning and/or damages that may occur during the stay.
Visit our pet page to learn more.
We will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 48 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
Reservations with pre-paid rates will be nonrefundable. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, the policies that were in place at the time of reservation, or as previously communicated, will continue to be honored. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. You can modify your existing reservation in the booking engine (below the calendar, bottom right – select “Modify/Cancel Reservation”) or by contacting our teams.
Taxes & Fees
Room rates are subject to the following nightly fees:
- Room Occupancy Tax – 14.00%
- CA State Tourism Fee – .195%
- Wellness Fee – 3.00%
- Daily Amenity Fee – $25 (+tax)
Daily Amenity Fee includes:
- Premium Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Boxed water
- Bike rentals + bike valet
- Skateboard rentals
- Wellness programming