Venice V Hotel
Digital In Room Compendium
Welcome to the Venice V Hotel!
We appreciate you staying with us during this time. If you have any questions, concerns or need assistance, please feel free to contact us directly at:
Front Desk: 310-912-6488
Hotel Contact Information
Valet parking is $49 (+ tax) per vehicle / per night.
Cribs & Rollaways
Complimentary cribs and Pack ‘N Plays are available upon request and based upon availability.
Rollaway beds are $25/night rental and based upon availability.
In Room Tech
All rooms are equipped with air conditioning and heating. The thermostat can be controlled by touch screen in your room — simply adjust the temperature up or down, as well as the fan strength.
Use the telephone in your room to make local calls (free), long distance within the USA ($1.49/min), or long distance around the world ($3.50-$5.00/min). Dialing instructions are below:
- Room to Room: 7 + Room Number
- Local: 9 + Phone Number
- Long Distance (Domestic): 9 + 1 + Area Code + Phone Number
- Long Distance (International): 9 + 011 + Country Code + City Code + Phone Number
- Emergency: 911
- Beach towels
- Bikes, skateboard and surfboard rentals
- Smoke-free environment*
- Pet friendly
*Additional fees may apply
And right outside our front door you will find…
- Beachfront living
- The Marvin Braude 26-mile bike path from Malibu to Manhattan Beach
- World-famous Venice Skate Park
- Santa Monica and Venice Piers
- Eclectic dining, shopping, and One of a kind people watching on the world-famous boardwalk
- Upscale dining and shopping on Abbot Kinney Blvd
- Venice Canals Walkway
- Sailboat watching along the Marina Main Canal
- Paddle boarding, kayaking, fishing and sailing in Marina Del Rey
- Ballona Wetlands & Malibu Lagoon Ecological Reserves
- Near Santa Monica Third Street Promenade and Main Street
MINI BAR MENU
Torres Chips – $6.00
Pirate’s Booty Aged White Cheddar – $6.00
Autumn’s Gold Granola Bar – $7.00
Pistachios – $7.00
M&M’s – $7.00
KitKat – $7.00
Tiny Tate’s – $7.00
Primal Beef Jerky – $10.00
Topo Chico Sparkling Mineral Water – $7.00
Coca-Cola – $7.00
Diet Coke – $7.00
Sound Iced Tea – $8.00
Ghia Spritz – $10.00
Mad Tasty – Hemp Infused Sparkling Water – $11.00
Mr. Zog’s Sex Wax – $8.00
Sun Bum Face Lotion 30 SPF – $17.00
Sun Bum Body Lotion 50 SPF – $17.00
Romance Kit – $28.00
Free & Easy Wash Hat – $40.00
Labbe – Après Surf hydrating face oil – $45.00
Adaptability is at the heart of the Venice V, with a once basement theatre transformed into an open, evolving, tech-friendly space for our community and travelers alike— a hub for group meetings, private screenings, speakeasy cocktails, wellness gatherings, and more.
Meeting & Event Space Includes:
720 SF of flexible theater meeting & event space
Please contact our Sales team at email@example.com for more information.
Venice V does not have a formal business center, but can provide various executive services including:
- Copy & print services (visit the front desk for more info)
- Executive Boardroom, Meeting Room and Private Event Space
- Video conferencing
- State-of-the-art audio visual equipment
For appointments or more information please visit or contact the front desk:
(310) 912 6488
Check-In / Check-Out
Check in time is after 3:00 pm and check out time is 12:00 pm. Arriving early or need that extra hour of sleep? We’ll do our very best to accommodate you (based on availability) – just let us know in advance. If we can’t, we’ll gladly stow your luggage safely and securely, until you’re ready to move on. Late check out fees may apply. If you check out or leave before your scheduled departure date, there is a fee of one night’s stay plus tax.
Venice V Hotel is non smoking. A cleaning fee of $400 will be assessed in the event smoking does occur in the guest rooms.
We love your furry friends and they are definitely welcome at Venice V. With every pet stay, our hotel will help a pet in need. 10% of your pet fee gets donated to the Best Friends Animal Society.
Please note our pet fee/policy includes:
- $100 one time, non-refundable fee (per pet)
- 1 pet per room
- Max weight of 45 lb per pet
- Sorry, no cats
- Additional fees apply for deep cleaning and/or damages that may occur during the stay.
Visit our pet page to learn more.
We will allow the reservation to be changed or cancelled at no charge up to 24 hours before the scheduled arrival date.
Reservations with pre-paid rates will be nonrefundable. Please note that changes to the reservation will be subject to availability and any rate differences.
For guests with existing reservations for any future arrival date, the policies that were in place at the time of reservation, or as previously communicated, will continue to be honored. Please note that any changes to existing reservations will be subject to availability and any rate differences. You can modify your existing reservation in the booking engine (below the calendar, bottom right – select “Modify/Cancel Reservation”) or by contacting our teams.
Taxes & Fees
Room rates are subject to the following nightly fees:
- Room Occupancy Tax – 14.00%
- Tourism Assessment Fee – 0.2%
- Wellness Fee – 3.00%
- Daily Amenity Fee – $25 (+tax)
Daily Amenity Fee includes:
- Premium Wi-Fi throughout the property
- Boxed water
- Bike rentals + bike valet
- Skateboard rentals
- Wellness programming